As we prepare for the upcoming Fall and Spring Travel Soccer season, there a few important points of information that you need to be made aware of.
1) Registration - You can register for the Travel Program using the Register Button on this website. Registrations is $100 for the season depending on the age group with a late fee of $20.
2) Uniforms - You can order new or replacement uniforms at https://www.challengerteamwear.com/store/trysoccer/index.You will need the assigned number for the player. The cost will be as follows: $50 (+/-) for all players needing a new uniform. NOTE: Uniforms changed Fall 2016 and if you already have these Under Armor gold shirts, green shorts and green socks you can continue to use these if they still fit.
3) Birth Certificates – A new league policy requires that each player supply a copy of their birth certificate. Please send a copy as soon as possible to P.O. Box 680, Fiskdale, MA 01518-0680. Birth Certificates are required only the first time a player registers with TRY Soccer.
4) Player Evaluations – Coaches Evaluation forms and Tryouts (if directed by the BOD) will be used to determine team rosters. The TRY Board of Directors will assume all responsibility for team formation for the Fall and Spring seasons. Only registrations RECEIVED by the registration cut-off date will be considered. It's to everyone's advantage to register EARLY!
5) Practice/ Game Schedules - Travel soccer is offered in the Fall and Spring and the expectation is two weekly practices and 8 games for the season. Games for U14 and younger are typically on Saturdays while games for HS teams are typically on Sundays.
6) Registration Deadline - To ensure a spot on a team players need to be registered by June 15th for Fall season and January 15th for the Spring season.
Please check back here often for the latest news.
Please feel free to contact the Boys Travel Coordinator, Kadion Phillips at [email protected] or Girls Travel Coordinator, Audra Strause at [email protected] with any questions.